A&C Business Enterprises
Social Media Marketing Assistant
Hourly Rate: DOE ($12.50-$14.00/hour)
Assists our Social Media Manager in managing the digital marketing needs for several internal companies, simultaneously.
Utilizes multiple platforms in order to create a perfectly synced campaign. You bring not only administrative knowledge to the table, but a strong work ethic and ability to learn something new each day!
- This role reports directly to the Social Media Manager.
- Assists with social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- May assist in management/creation/publishing original, high-quality content
- Assists Social Media Manager to administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Works closely with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborates with Marketing and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches and general brand awareness
- Facilitates customer-company communication (respond to questions, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Interacts with our customers via social media and email
- Creates and manage multiple content calendars
- Creates and launches marketing emails and texts
- Prioritizes workload weekly and manages time wisely
- Helps with video production
- Strong Administrative skills.
- Knowledge of social media marketing trends
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs/Gmail/Google Drive, and other administrative programs
- Outstanding communicator, both orally and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-starter who works well independently
- Ability to prioritize given tasks and work efficiently towards completing them
- Familiar with common office equipment (printers, copier, scanner, etc.)
- Extremely Detail-oriented and possesses exceptional organizational skills
- File management skills
- Strong problem solver and analytical thinker
- Professional demeanor
- Never says, “that’s not my job.” Seriously, we all pitch in.
- Pre-employment and random drug screen may be required as a condition of employment.
- Applicant will be subject to a background check*
* A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
A&C Business Enterprises and Gimme a $5 embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.